Fridays are my favorite day of the week. In the classroom or in the workplace, everyone is just a little bit happier because the week is done and the weekend is on its way. Looking for a way to make your Friday even better? Listen to some inspiring tunes throughout the day! I picked some of my favorites:
5. I’m Every Woman // Whitney Houston
Thank you for the inspiration, Whitney!
This music video is a masterpiece.
4. Survivor // Destiny’s Child
This is a definite early 2000s anthem.
And an example of how many crop tops can be worn during one music video.
3. Man! I Feel Like a Woman // Shania Twain
Try to think of a time this song was playing and you didn’t passionately join in.
I dare you.
2. You Don’t Own Me // Bette Midler, Goldie Hawn, & Diane Keaton (Lesley Gore)
If you’ve never seen the movie this scene is from, The First Wives Club…GO! NOW! RUN!
I promise you will be in the best mood after watching the movie, or even just the closing:
1. ***Flawless Remix // Beyonce ft. Nikki Minaj
Does Beyonce need an explanation for being Number 1?
I think not. Just watch.
Thanks for stopping by,
Ohio University Women’s Center Staff